• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

CrossCountry - Apprentice Train Driver - Multiple (19/09/23)

GPR

Did anyone else ever hear back from Manchester? I just checked the portal and my application has disappeared. From reading previous posts this is common but the process is looking very unlikely for me now
Mine has disappeared too.
TacoTraveller has mentioned he knows of people who were taken on for Manchester so I’m guessing there’ll be no more vacancies putting 2 and 2 together.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Manda2194

Mine has disappeared too.
TacoTraveller has mentioned he knows of people who were taken on for Manchester so I’m guessing there’ll be no more vacancies putting 2 and 2 together.
Yes that is my mentality too. I wasn’t sure if they were doing it in batches and if anyone else heard anything since. Certainly looking like a no!

bothtubes

Checking my emails and spam like a nut case. While all these emails of Russian brides and mysterious amounts of money I’m told I’m owed from all Over the world are great, I’d much prefer one with a job offer instead! lol.

Has anyone else had an offer come through?

Last edited:

staffrail123

Checking my emails and spam like a nut case. While all these emails of Russian brides and mysterious amounts of money I’m told I’m owed from all Over the world are great, I’d much prefer one with a job offer instead! lol.

Has anyone else had an offer come through?
Yeah refreshing emails every 5 mins! Haven’t had nothing yet! Are we all birmingham

bothtubes

Yeah refreshing emails every 5 mins! Haven’t had nothing yet! Are we all birmingham
Yeah I’m Birmingham. Everytime I get a new email I panic and then see it’s just Groupon trying to sell me stuff lol.

Holy s**t! Just had the call. I’m on the course! Said I should get an email today with an offer.

Last edited:

SuperS16v

Yeah I’m Birmingham. Everytime I get a new email I panic and then see it’s just Groupon trying to sell me stuff lol.

Holy s**t! Just had the call. I’m on the course! Said I should get an email today with an offer.

Congratulations mate! See you next month!

BongCups34

Hi
Hope everyone is well.

I passed me stage 1 opc and have my stage 2 next week at Watford. Can I please double check what assessments I should be taking part in? And also any advice would be greatly appreciated.