• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TFW trainee train conductor

cw11

Hiya All,

I applied for the above post in a different depot (one that was 5 minutes from me) on the 10th of October last year, i passed the SCAAT and RAAT OPC assessments but failed the TCT, the date I took the TCT was the 8th of November.

I have seen a post for trainee train conductor in depot that is around 55 minutes away, do I have to wait 6 months from the failed TCT to reapply or 6 months from the date of submitting the application?

Also, I’ve noticed on my profile with TFW it has the previous application still there with online tests in the progression section, why has this not changed as it was confirmed Mid January that I had failed the TCT?

Finally, If I were lucky enough to manage to secure myself in a talent pool could I be transferred to a depot closer to me if a position came up there?

Thank you,
Chelsey