• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Arriva/DB Careers portal

Nick82

Hi All,

Wondered if anyone was in a position to provide any information or experiences regarding the respective career pages.

I've applied for drivers job in Feb through the DB Careers page but since then all Careers are not done through Arrivas own Careers page.

It does not seem to be the case any applications are transfered across and on my DB portal it still says this position "Application in progress"

I am unsure where I stand with this application and I've emailed for updates to where I've had no reply. Is anyone in the same position, has my application been lost in the system or is it still live but not showing on new portal.

Many thanks in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

J3053B

I applied last year with cross country, my application is on the db page and had been progressing fine, I wouldn’t worry. :)