• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Avanti West Coast Cancellations

142blue

On Moderation
And yet they are still allowed to keep operating

Absolutely the worst employer I had the misfortune of working for

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Carlisle

Established Member
The overhead damage is the responsibility of Network Rail though rather than Avanti.
True but disruption can vary widely across the system depending on what diversionary routes are available & wether the affected TOC has crew & stock able to utilise them .

Peter0124

Established Member
True but disruption can vary widely across the system depending on what diversionary routes are available & wether the affected TOC has crew & stock able to utilise them .
Do the Euston / Wolves crew have route knowledge via Bolton or is it just Preston crews (I think)?

Wiganlad

And yet they are still allowed to keep operating

Absolutely the worst employer I had the misfortune of working for

I am so unfortunate to live in Wigan and have family in Birmingham trying to use the train and can only rely on Avanti

Some guy

Do the Euston / Wolves crew have route knowledge via Bolton or is it just Preston crews (I think)?
Yeah only Preston crews and also some Manchester drivers sign via Bolton to Preston. That’s why loads got cancelled due to depots not signing the route