• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

HM Inspector of Railways - Trainee (x4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salesy

I know it's not driving but:

The ORR are looking for Trainee HM Inspector of Railways at Glasgow, York, Manchester and London

£36,276 - £44,553 (Regional); £40.045 - £48,363 (London)

Need a degree (or appropriate equivalent qualifications or equivalent professional experience)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Not a huge salary, compared to what you could earn elsewhere. It doesn't say if it's a trainee salary, looking at the advert I suspect not.

tiptoptaff

Established Member
The advert suggests that the advertised salary is a trainee salary in as much as the "Trainee Inspectors" are banded lower than full Inspectors and you will move up a band and therefore pay scale in 2 years or so

Rocketman

Make sure you have no points on your driving licence.

I submitted a question to their HR team as I have 3 points. They told me that I would be unsuccessful if I decided to apply.

Salesy

Make sure you have no points on your driving licence.

I submitted a question to their HR team as I have 3 points. They told me that I would be unsuccessful if I decided to apply.

Well, that's me out too then, I have six :|

Status
Not open for further replies.