• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network rail recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny21212

Has anyone secured a job with network rail other than an operative role. E.G technician or team leader.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Danny21212

Hi sig01 I was just trying to find out if anybody's been successful at starting for network rail as a technician without having to start as an operative.

Danny21212

Thanks sig Got an interview for track inspection team leader. I have been in maintenance for 8 years then inspection for 8 years.

Aseeb21

Sounds like your on a flyer then sir!
Good luck??????
Hi, how do you become a track inspector for network rail, if you have done track maintenance for PWAY as i thinking about it for myself

Jerry83

Hi i know I'm the wrong thread but wanted some help I have an interview next week for track inspection operative and upon looking at the original job advert it says the salary is 23,877 spot salary any ideas what this means? Does this include all night premiums or not?

marko81

Hi i know I'm the wrong thread but wanted some help I have an interview next week for track inspection operative and upon looking at the original job advert it says the salary is 23,877 spot salary any ideas what this means? Does this include all night premiums or not?

I think this means that 23,877 is the basic salary. I got offered a job as a track inspection operative last month, currently going through medical/references etc They said to me it was 10% extra shift allowances for anytime working between 18.00 and 06.00..

Status
Not open for further replies.