• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Secure Overnight Bike Parking - EUS or KGX

mgood

Any suggestions on overnight secure bike parking options at or near either Euston or Kings Cross ?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Magdalia

Established Member
Any suggestions on overnight secure bike parking options at or near either Euston or Kings Cross ?
Kings Cross has cycle parking on platforms 1, 8 and 9.

I'm not sure that I'd want to leave a cycle there overnight though!

Edirim

Kings cross platforms are good. Have used them before overnight ahead of travelling somewhere the next day or so

Established Member
Kings cross platforms are good. Have used them before overnight ahead of travelling somewhere the next day or so

You’re allowed to leave bikes secured on the platforms?! I must say that sounds highly unlikely.

EDIT: apologies, I’ve just seen there are authorised shelters provided - I was envisaging them being locked to benches/station signs etc. :D.

Last edited:

Jamiescott1

Most london terminals have bike racks behind the gate line. Unfortunately, late at night the gate lines are often left open.
I leave my bike overnight at Paddington in the racks behind the gateline at platforms 10/11 (double secure locked).
I've had one bike and 2 bike lights stolen.