• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mornington Crescent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loppylugs

Delighted to report I met Mr and Mrs Palace on my train this morning along with their two charming daughters, Alexandra and Crystal Palace.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DerekC

Established Member
It being Christmas the wise men (any on this thread?) are enjoined to travel even unto Bethlehem. The nearest I can get in the TfL area is the Bethlehem (Bethlem) Royal Hospital at Beckenham, which seems kind of appropriate. We can walk there from Eden Park.

Ostrich

I am back from Nidd, but as my Off-Peak Return ticket failed to operate the barriers, I am currently stranded on Platform 3 at Marylebone .....

A Challenge

Established Member
There's too much sport theming going on here for my liking, but as I can't remember how many consecutive plays relating to sport we can have without everyone ending up in Nidd, I'll risk an Arsenal

DerekC

Established Member
You are risking the Fate-Worse-Than-Nidd. The punishment that dare not speak its name. I am going to hide in the dark at Down Street and hope that the shadow will pass me by.

GalaxyDog

I like history. I am super unimpressed that the big old marble arch at Doric was smashed, but am pleased it is memorialised by Fuller's own pub, the Doric Arch. Here's to Euston!

Ostrich

Ah, a mention of Fuller. In his 1964 tome "The Morality of Law", Fuller opines that all systems of law contain an "internal morality" which impose on individuals a presumptive obligation of obedience.
And it is under this obligation of obedience that I fear we must next move to Eastcote.

Loppylugs

Would you please welcome this afternoon Mr and Mrs Christmas and their offspring Mary Christmas as they send season greetings to everybody on the forum. They, along with Lucy Lastic and I are off for a knees up later at the Whippet Inn near Neasden.

Trackman

Established Member
Time is running out, looks like we are heading into extra time and maybe a penalty shoot out so Fulham Broadway

DerekC

Established Member
It being Christmas morning, the Mods are probably still unpacking their stockings and the Rulebook can be interpreted a little flexibly. Despite the current 3-mile exclusion zone I am drawn towards the centre of all things at Colliers Wood.

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Word from a group of wise men recently returned from an agricultural visit that the future of this game is now rapidly approaching the end of the future and in fact reaching the present. At which time play must cease. Final moves are recommend to be made as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
As previously warned the future is now the present and therefore play has ceased. Many thanks for your contributions but I think that everyone has now had the opportunity to express their point of view. I will not be taking questions at this time and the thread is therefore locked.

Until the next time...

Status
Not open for further replies.